HR EXPO PRO 2023
XXIII Annual International HR Industry Conference and Exhibition
Crocus Expo, Moscow
20 years of experience in managing positions in the HR sphere.
Tatiana has worked with Rosatom since 2011. During this time, the corporation has been consistently recognized as the best employer for graduates of engineering and technical specialties in the international Universum rating system, as well as leading ratings of the best employers in Russia according to the country's largest personnel platform HeadHunter. Rosatom Corporate Academy won the 2020 Crystal Pyramid Award for “Corporate University of the Year” and was recognized as the best corporate university in the world in the Global Council of Corporate Universities Awards in 2019. Rosatom is the only state-owned company named as a “best employer” in a study by the international consulting company Aon Hewitt.
Tatiana pays great attention to the development of volunteering and corporate social responsibility. She has contributed significantly to the development of federal and international initiatives. Under her direction, Rosatom and the international WorldSkills movement started cooperation on a joint project that aims to improve the competencies of workers and engineers of nuclear enterprises.
Yulia is an expert in corporate training systems, developing and evaluating personnel training and development systems, and leadership and management training programs.
Yulia graduated in 1994 from Lomonosov Moscow State University and from the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (Executive MBA) in 2010.
Yulia has more than 15 years of experience in HR. Over the years, she was director of the Trainings.ru portal, and managing partner of Amplua and Malakut Human Capital Research and Solutions.
In 2013, she joined the State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom as deputy director — head of the personnel assessment and development department. Yulia was appointed Director General of the Rosatom Corporate Academy in 2015.
as focuses of the Conference
Resilience and Growth
At the conference, recognized HR experts and practitioners from leading industries will share with you:
- Secrets of dealing with the uncertainty,
- Global HR trends in 2023,
- Solutions to pressing issues for HR professionals and businesses,
- Resilience and sustainability practices,
- Human-centric approaches from the world of corporate governance.
ROSATOM is General Partner of HR EXPO PRO 2023.
Tatiana Terentyeva will speak on March 15 at the plenary session “Global and National challenges.
A Human as the Basis for Resilience" highlighting the following topics:
1. The Latest Trends in Human Resource Management
2. ROSATOM’s Philosophy and Mission: Human-Centric Approach
3. Why is the Corporate Human-Centricity Index so important?
Yulia Uzhakina will participate in the public talk “The Corporate Human-Centricity Index:
Key Findings of 2022” unleashing the results of the pilot study and its key outcomes:
1. Current Benchmarks: What does have to be in highlight?
2. Types of Human-Centricity: What do clusters stand out?
3. How to use the Corporate Human-Centricity Index?
At its stand and exhibition showrooms, ROSATOM will present the following products:
1. Human-Centricity Practices (By ROSATOM Corporate Academy)
• VR simulator for HR
• Digital learning solutions
• Digital HR products
2. Human-Centric Services for Employees (By GreenAtom)
• E-learning platform ‘Record mobile’
• Online-survey tool ‘Golos’
3. Human-Centric Technologies (By GreenAtom)
• RPA-platform ‘AtomRITA’
4. Consulting and Outsourcing Services (By GreenAtom Simple Solutions)
You can find more information about ROSATOM along with its products and solutions on the websites: