4-day women’s camp – a safe environment for personal growth, full of advanced training practices
Dec 4-7, Moscow Region
With the help of experienced mentors, the program aims to develop a support system for women leaders working in industrial companies, to identify particular barriers in their path, and find ways of overcoming them.
- Build a leadership vision for professional development.
- Provide program participants with working tools to address work challenges and individual resilience.
- Build a supportive community of women leaders working in industrial companies.
- Help develop customized strategies to leverage women's unique experience in executive and leadership roles.
- Provide support in implementing project members' projects.